FoodWineDesign at Hydepark

Earlier this week I mentioned the FoodWineDesign Fair as one of the events in my neighbourhood worth visiting, so taking my own advice, I spend yesterday afternoon at the fair. It is on until Sunday, so you still have time to visit it. There was so much to see, so I snapped away. Here are some of the photos.



  

The design section: 






The Food section:





The Wine section with great outdoor areas (all on the Hydepark Shopping Centre rooftop!):



Even a bit of celebrity spotting (the guy in the back with the red and white stripe shirt is married to my cousin :-):



Lastly, my favourite exhibitor at the fair was Missibaba – I would love their workhorse bag as a Christmas present (husband, are you reading?).





Image credits: All photography by me

No comments:

Post a Comment