Back into the swing of things

Lately I’ve been on a bit of a blog sabbatical. I was less out and about than normal, and it seems that when I did go somewhere, my camera stayed home more often than not. But it is time to get back on the horse :-)

About a week ago the three of us went to the Natal Midlands for an extended long weekend. So, I have a few pictures that I want to share with you from that trip. For today, here are a few I took of Daniel on the swings at the Old Rearsby farm where we stayed. We forget how much pleasure there is in the small things in life…. 



 

PS. During my hiatus on this blog, an article that I wrote for Jozikids was published on their website showing some of our favourite child friendly places in Johannesburg. You can read it here

No comments:

Post a Comment