Christmas at Nest

My local grocery store sees me way too often, since planning a menu in advance like any organised household should, seems a bit tricky at any given time. I wanted to say “at the moment”, but that implies that for the rest of the year I have all my grocery ducks in a row. Er, no. The store is located in the Verdi Centre, Northcliff on Beyers Naude Drive. It is a small mall, but with a few gems in it. One of those are Nest, a décor and gift shop with a focus on babies and maternity. I always pop in to look at their beautiful jewellery and stationery. This week their window display stopped me in my tracks – I love the Christmas decorations that they sell. The natural (with a bit of silver bling for good measure) colour scheme is right up my Christmas alley. My favourite item is their eco-friendly Christmas wreath made from cardboards that are individually laser cut. 










NEST, Shop nr.3, Verdi Shopping Centre,
Cnr. Beyers Naude & Vincent Rd, Northcliff
Tel: 011-0245836
info@nest.za.net

You can visit their Facebook page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment