A Place for You

During this time of year, for many of us, the social scene actually speeds up as we spend time with friends around a table to end the year on a high note. Having had to dress a few tables for these occasions, I thought this table ware (and the cookie jars!) from Anthropologie are just beautiful, although they are a bit more bohemian than the things that you will normally find in my cupboard :-)





Image credits: All images from Anthropologie



One of these evenings around the table was my book club's final hurrah for the year last night. Looking back at my 2011 reading list, the highlight was picking up a Deon Meyer book (I know, I know, long overdue). I followed that with another Deon Meyer and another and another... Some of my other favourite reads this year were: 



Image credits: All images from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment