When a Paris ..... a late night quayside walk

The two photos below were taken in Paris by my brother on the same evening we saw Le Dîner en Blanc. Apart from that amazing experience, it was also an evening of what, for me at least, represents the magic of Paris: after a dinner, walking the beautiful streets with one of my favourite people in the world – a real perfect moment. We were having a tremendous amount of fun, and it shows in these pictures. The fact that they are blurry – ahem, Monsieur professional cameraman? – well, I’m not sure whether to chalk that down to excitement, vin rouge or artistic flair. Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt. 




A few more Midnight in Paris photos.....











Image credits: The first two by Neel Potgieter, the rest by me

No comments:

Post a Comment