Handmade

Today is the day on which I will be delivering our baby girl. So, I think it is time to warn you that this blog might become a bit baby-heavy for the next couple of weeks. Luckily for you I will not be able to bombard you with pictures because my favourite camera lens decided to protest in advance. I had to take it in for repairs. The man behind the counter told me it will take 8 working days to fix, but I showed him my tummy and told him it is URGENT!

In the meantime, let me show you a gift I received from my friend Isabeau. She started to crochet and needle about a year ago and made this adorable pair of Mary Jane booties for our little girl. I am charmed by the fact that they are so unique and humbled by how special it is when someone takes the time to artfully craft something especially for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment