Culinary Equipment

I’ve been very quiet the last couple of days, and although I have no excuse, I do have an explanation! I will happily share it with you in the next couple of days. I visited my sister in Stellenbosch and in four days we did more than what the average (or I should rather say any normal person) will attempt in four weeks!! My husband’s hope that I would return invigorated and rested is an absolute pipe dream – a week’s bed rest is needed!!!

My flight left from Lanseria airport, the perfect excuse to make a quick stop at the Culinary Equipment warehouse right next to the airport. 


This shop has been called both the best-stocked kitchen equipment store and the ultimate kitchen shop in South Africa, and whoever said that did not exaggerate! With over 1500 square meters of showroom I think that if you cannot find an item there, it does not belong in a kitchen!! 

The company, founded in 2002 by Wehrner Gutstadt, imports only the highest quality European brands. They stock the world-renowned Lacanche range of French range cookers, the beautiful copper range from Mauviel, Emile Henry, Peugeot and numerous other brands. They have deluxe coffee-making machines and old cookbooks, all under the same roof. 





















You can visit their website or like their Facebook page.

Image credits: All photography by me

No comments:

Post a Comment