When in Stellenbosch ..... The Farmer's Daughter

In the next stop on my grand tour of Stellenbosch, I decided that another favourite is The Farmer’s Daughter. It is located in the Oude Bank Building (same building as the absolutely amazing De Oude Bakkerij, a must visit whenever you are in town) on the corner of Bird and Church Street.

I am in love with the facade of this shop! It takes my breath away every time I see it. The proteas on the table outside are simply beautiful. 



Inside the shop is brimming with locally manufactured décor and home ware items, jewellery, clothing and crafts, all beautifully merchandised. One can easily spend hours inside being amazed at the local talent showcased in this shop.











Shop 4, Oude Bank Building
Cnr Bird & Church Street
Stellenbosch


You can like their Facebook page here.


Image credits: All photography by me

No comments:

Post a Comment