In Good Company

In preparation for the big tea party, I visited the delightful party shop called In Good Company, which is in Parkhurst. The shop is filled to the brim with all the trimmings you might need for any type of party. I especially love their children’s themes – here you will find all the napkins, cupcake kits, paper plates and decorations you need in themes that range from Peter Rabbit or Pirates to Princesses!

They also hire out selected items and it is all available on their comprehensive website. I am already trying to think of any excuse to plan another party just so that I can get my hands on some of their amazing goodies. 















In Good Company
52nd Sixth Street
Parkhurst 

You can visit their website here or like their Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment