Happy 2013

Happy new year to everyone! May your year be blessed and full of joy. Ours is on track to be a very exciting year indeed. In April our neat and settled little family of three will be become a family of four. A little baby girl is on her way to totally change our lives, and Daniel is the most excited little big brother-in-waiting.

After a very hectic December (sorry about the absence of blogs, but working in retail during the festive season allows for very little free time), we are now visiting my in-laws at their home in the West Coast area – think blue skies, whitewashed houses, freezing cold water and lots of seafood. I had wonderful experiences to share, so from tomorrow this blog should be a bit more active again.


Let me say goodbye for today with the words King George used in a New Year message to his embattled people at the beginning of World War 2: I said to the man at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may go forth into the unknown.' And the man replied, 'Put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than a light, safer than a known way’

No comments:

Post a Comment